Friday 30 November 2012

Start screens and more flash

As I was working on the flash UI for Bots I thought to myself that becfore I do all this I should really make the main menu first. So I stopped what I was doing and started on the main menu:


Here we have Verne enjoying the ocean and starting on his quest to find treasure! The logo for the game isnt done yet so I just used some text for now. Anywho the menu would be animated and Verne would sail across the screen over and over agian. The sound would be the ocean and Sea Gulls also the Bots main theme would be playing... Whatever that is for now.


This one is a bit simple as it would be very quiet with only the Sea Gulls singing and the ocean waves. The water around the wreckage island would more in and out on the shore. This one is simple because I wanted it to show how the adventure started. Also the satelite hints at story points.

We have two other ideas that would just forcus on the treasure island that would be finished in UDK. One would have fly overs of the island showing key locations. While the other idea would be like the first one shown but with Verne sailing in his boat around the island in UDK.

I also got the gears from last week turning so yay but I dont really think its worth uploading because it really doent look like much right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment